HR Manager Work Mode: Work from office
Working Days: Mon – Friday
Work Brief: 80% Technical recruitment + 10% Payroll & Compliance +10% Admin
Notice: Immediate Joiner
We are looking for an HR Manager who can take the complete responsibility for handling end-to-end recruitment cycle & Getting shortlisting and scheduling and conducting the interviews, salary negotiation, on boarding, Tracking, and Reporting Responsibilities.
He/ She should also have knowledge and experience in salary creation and PF Compliance management.
• Ensure implementation of recruitment strategy, networking with talent acquisition, selection, and engagement.
• Utilise multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates.
• Coordinating with various recruitment consultants for the given mandate and building talent pipeline
• Sourcing talent and engaging with them using competency assessment tests for short listing candidates.
• Will be responsible for timely closure of all vacancies as per company norms
• Preparation of Job descriptions as per requirement
• Managing the complete recruitment process till the joining of the candidate.
• Ensuring completion of joining formalities and documentation
• Assisting in handling employee queries and grievances
• Administer compensation and benefit plans
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organise training & development initiatives
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
• Create monthly salary in HRMS softwares & generate challan.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. GreytHR) will be a plus.
• Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
• Keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
• Ability to work effectively & independently.
• Good knowledge of employment/labour laws
• Suitable educational qualification Degree in Human Resources or related field
About dCipher Tech
We are a company that specialises in matching great engineers with great companies across the globe. We ensure our engineering talent works on Product development with upcoming start-ups and latest technologies across the globe. We are always excited to hire great engineering talent since all the founders are engineers themselves. Applicants with queries should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹746,070.29 – ₹1,526,504.98 per year
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Paid sick time
• Paid time off
• Provident Fund
• Work from home
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Commission pay
• Performance bonus
• Quarterly bonus
• Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Delhi, Delhi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
• Payroll: 5 years (Required)
• HRMS: 2 years (Required)
• IT Recruitment: 5 years (Required)